How much do you spend on Batteries for your Console game controller? I spend huge amounts on my rechargeable batteries, and on new batteries as well. Do you have any idea of how much money you waste on Batteries just for your controller, remote or the wall clock? Is there a better way to not only same money on buying new batteries, but also to reduce the toxic battery waste that is generated by all those used batteries that we throw out?
Is there a better and more environmentally friendly way to reduce waste and to save Money? Well yes, there is. And That method is to recondition an old battery. While before we get into this in more detail, a word of caution. Any tips and ideas provided in this post are only intended as a guide only, if you are interested in the exact and safe method of trying to recondition a battery the best thing to get advice from a professional such as-
If you are an environmentally conscious person or would like to save more money by reusing your old batteries or if you want some tips and pointers on how to save prolong the life of your batteries, then read on my friend.
Which types of Batteries can be reconditioned?
Hybrid car battery.
If you have a Hybrid car, they have two main components. The main components are the electric motor and the battery. In most hybrid cars the Battery life is long, but it is always a good idea to have the know how on how to recondition a Hybrid car Battery. Replacing a Hybrid car battery can cost thousands of dollars. This also means that reconditioning a battery is a great thing you can do.
Laptop and phone batteries.
Laptop battery reconditioning is also possible, there are many ways to do this, but some of them may be time consuming. With Laptops the reconditioning can also be done at home, and is you read the steps provided by Ezbatteryreconditioning.com it is simple as laptops generally have removable batteries, but those with non-removable batteries are not possible to get reconditioned. Plus, there are also ways to Recondition NiCad Batteries, Recondition Lead Acid batteries, ect Learning how to recondition batteries by yourself is easy, cost effective and good for the environment.
For videos and full training on how you can recondition batteries the best is thing to do is to click on this link which will take you to the best people who can teach you this amazing skill.
How to Prolong the Life of Lithium-ion, Laptop, and Cell Phone Batteries.
Some of the most expensive batteries to replace are cell phone and laptop batteries – also known as Lithium-Ion (Li-ion) batteries. A lot of people don’t realise that poor care and poor charging practices dramatically decrease the battery life of their lithium-ion batteries. And the most crucial time in Lithium ion battery care is during early use or when you first get the battery, phone, or laptop.
Lithium-ion batteries work based on ion movement between negative and positive electrodes. Theoretically, lithium-ion batteries should work forever. However, high temperatures and cycling decreases their lifespan over time.
Some good ways of how to Prolong the Life of Batteries for your Laptop ect is:
1) For brand new batteries, it is important to charge them completely before you use the cell phone, laptop, or other electronic. This “teaches” the battery the extent of the charge.
2) To prolong the life of a lithium-ion battery that sees a lot of use, like a laptop or cell phone, it’s better to charge it often for short periods of time (one to two hours) instead of charging it from a near dead state each time.
3) While short charges are best, it is important to let the battery drain completely and then fully charge around once a month. This will help maintain good battery health.
4) It’s very detrimental to a lithium-ion battery if you use the device while it’s charging. This makes the battery overheat, which lowers a li-ion battery’s lifespan.
5) If possible, use a charger with a lower voltage rating. While this will charge more slowly, it will charge at a lower temperature, preserving the battery.
6) Never leave the battery in sunny or hot areas. This heat can damage the battery life.
7) Finally, if you aren’t going to use the battery for a while or you’re storing it, make sure the battery is over 40% charged before you put it away. When lithium-ion batteries are stored out of charge for long periods of time, this can lead to an inability to maintain a charge once the battery is in use again.
What Can You Do If A Battery Does Die or It’s Performance is Suffering? If a battery is ageing or dies early on you, you can bring those old batteries back to 100% of their working condition using the EZ Battery Reconditioning program.
The EZ Battery reconditioning Program teaches how to recondition Car batteries, Computer and phone batteries, Rechargeable batteries, Long life batteries, Batteries used in alternative energy systems, Other types of lead-acid batteries, Deep cycle marine batteries, Golf cart batteries, Forklift batteries and many other kinds of common batteries!
As like many of you I use my Laptop for writing blogs, and use batteries for my XBOX One Controller, it is imperative that we learn how to properly manage our batteries or how to recondition batteries to prolong their usage.
Having a cleaner and more sustainable impact on the environment is imperative even for those who probably don’t see sunlight for days (Bloggers and Gamer)..
For more Information of how to recondition old batteries and tips on how we can manage our existing battery life, please be sure to watch this information video by clicking on this link.